Sales Development Representative
Your Next Adventure Starts at Encamp.
Who we are:
Encamp is on a mission to create a world where good for business is good for the environment. And we’re doing it with a modern first-of-its-kind SaaS platform for environmental compliance.
Built by our own EHS professionals, the Encamp platform makes environmental compliance and reporting faster, easier, and more accurate by eliminating data silos and arduous technology implementations and adoption life cycles. Being as passionate about the environment as we are, we’re driven to simplify the process of compliance for EHS professionals nationwide.
As a part of the Encamp team, you’ll tackle challenges of scale and complexity as we develop our product at a fast pace and continue to create the future of EHS technology. (Click here to learn more about our story). Encampers choose us and grow with us thanks to a company culture that supports ownership, optimizes action, and surrounds you with intelligent and supportive colleagues to continually maximize learning.
Who we’re looking for …
We’re expanding our sales team and are looking for driven sales development representatives to help us accelerate our growth. You'll be responsible for driving our customer acquisition efforts by generating new leads for our sales team. This role is the foundation of our sales organization and you will have a direct impact on our company revenue targets.
By collaborating with the entire Sales & Marketing team. Your day to day will involve research, targeted outreach, and collaboration with our Sales Executives to set up sales meetings.
What will you be doing?
- Generate new business opportunities by prospecting and qualifying leads through cold email and phone outreach.
- Responsible for qualifying/disqualifying all inbound sales requests.
- Manage your pipeline through a whole suite of CRM and prospecting tools.
- We love optimizing things, so you'll constantly be making yourself more efficient.
What would make you a strong candidate?
- Experience with cold calling or cold emailing.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We’re looking for SDRs that can operate in a lean structure and provide ongoing feedback to improve our process.
- Multi-tasker: You’ll have to balance several priorities throughout the day.
What would be a nice to have?
- You're a people person who is able to build rapport instantly.
- You've studied or have some familiarity with environmental services.
- You're an excellent communicator and understand how to share observations and ideas.
- You're empathetic and can clearly sympathize with pain points from multiple perspectives.
- You think big. You can pitch a vision and keep folks engaged.
- You've got an appetite for knowledge and are constantly learning from people.
- You're environmentally curious. You keep up to date with the latest trends in the space and they drive you to learn more.
Perks of being a happy Encamper:
The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of Environmental Compliance and SaaS (Software as a Solution).
Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) match, and unlimited PTO.
A work-from-anywhere remote culture along with an annual Remote Work Stipend.
Parental leave. Because we think it's important to spend time with your new family.
A significant personal impact on the team and its ways of working because of our strong culture of ownership.
Ready to join us around the Encamp-fire?
If you’re passionate about teamwork, transparency, accountability, and an appetite for knowledge, we want to talk to you. Come join a team that celebrates technology, diversity, and wants to make a big difference in uncharted territory.
Encamp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.